I am sick of Reshamiya's nasal voice...all songs sound the same...and lyrics are hardly understable...though his first few works were worth appreciation.....
U know wht? One of the charasterictic of arr is his innovation in existing music, whcih sadly is out of understanding for the mass....and so they accept the khichdi served by other music directors....

This is kinda trend ......lets move ahead...

Ashok

Sam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It is the same case in Tamil also this year, very ordinary songs were
rated on top of Ah Aah. In Sun TV's year end count down, Ah Aah was
as at 9th place, way behind songs in movies like Tirupachi and a dumb
Sarath Kumar movie (can't even remember the name).

Sam

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "sunil rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  Hi Anuj,

>  I totally agree with you. Its really very sad that a majority of
Indian listener's like music that's stolen from English songs. And
songs like 'jhalak dikhlaja' have nothing special in them. I have
been a fan of Rahman's for many years now and I have liked his work
in all his movies. Those who don't like his work have no taste for
good music. I personally loved RDB songs. No other music director as
far as I know of has ever composed music that expresses a mother-son
relationship (lukka chuppi) or a patriotic song better than AR
RAHMAN. So no matter whether his music is in the top or bottom of the
chart busters , his music is always the best to me and always special
to me. I hope all of you agree with me.

> [...]
> >   I was always questionning myself!!!!!!
> >   This is real discriminations!!!!!!!!!
> >
> >Anujit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
> >   Hi all,
> >i really have a serious doubt and would like to ask the viewpoints
> >of the esteemed members of this group.
> >it has been nearly 3 weeks that RDB released but still i find it's
> >songs languishing at the number 5,6 or even worse below 10th spots
> >on a number of countdown shows except bollyvista.com. even worse in
> >one of the radio city or red fm programs i heard RDB is at number
23
> >spot.
> >i really fail to understand why this kind of discrimination when it
> >comes to the maestro's music. of late it has been found that some
> >unacceptable trash compositions of the likes of himmesh (especially
> >his nasal voice),pritam,anu malik,nadeem shravan get so much
> >importance and are dubbed as absolute chartbusters.what a shame
> >since either the songs are copied or just remixed versions of older
> >songs like bluffmaster.
> >i also fail to understand what does this album lack? it has an
> >absolute heavy duty bhangra number that too in a unique style of
> >rahman,an absolute masterpiece in the form of luka chuppi,a
youthful
> >number paathshaala,a lilting melody tu bin bataaye,an inspiritional
> >track khoon chala,a discotheque track khalbali,an awesome
> >compostiton roobaroo..what else can one ask for yaar? and still i
> >find songs like jhalak dikhlaaja of himesh topping the charts which
> >is a heavily sufi inspired track i guess with heavy duty
> >beats...recently this discrimination has been more...but why??just
> >because rahman has chosen to do some off beat movies like
> >bose,swades,meenaxi etc..that's why i feel he has been overlooked
in
> >the countdowns..believe me the more 1 song stays at the top the
more
> >the film,the song gets popularity and people go on buying it's
> >music..but that is not the case for RDB.. thts why i feel the sales
> >have not yet started booming..imagine a track like "right here
right
> >now" staying at the top of the charts and a song like luka chuppi
is
> >at the bottom..it really gives me a sad feeling and i pity the
> >listeners and the so called judges of these songs...who choose to
> >avoid these memorable compositions..i know it is a long post but
plz
> >do post ur thoughts on it...
> >at the same time i noticed that no song in RDB has an antara mukhra
> >type of composition which no other MD can even dream of composing..
> >HATS OFF TO YOU MASTER!!!WE ARE ALWAYS THERE TO SUPPORT YOUR
> >BRILLIANT EFFORTS IN MUSIC
> >WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2006,
> >regards,
> >anujit
> >

> >Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> >Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> >Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> >Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >         Country music artists   New music artists   New country
music artists     Christian music artists   Music artists   Unsigned
music artist

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

> >  Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez
les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et
l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS