Hi Neil,

Your recording sounded really nice n very close to the original in terms of the feel. There was some very good guitar strumming. Did u sing it as well?

And thanks a lot for the chords. I was just wondering if u have the chords of some of the other songs of the BOSS as well. By any chance do u know the chords of the song Vellai Pookal from the tamil movie Kannathil Muthammital?

Thanks...

Regards,

Chiru

Neil Panchal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks !!!. Here are the chords I used. Standard tuning...

E Asus4 E Asus4
Luka Chhuppi Bahut Hui
E Asus4
Samne aaja Naa....