agreed... comon guys... there are only 7or 8 songs of blaaze with a r r...
so If u r so fed up with him...simply just skip the song ;-)

I liked him in Boys & the Kh Kha Ga song from KKS & Baba Rap & Dol Dol etc...
but I didn't like the Paathshala Rap version that much...so I just skip it once in a while...

anuja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i think blaaze is fun, if you dont take him too seriously. i think
ARR possesses a good sense of humour, and hence doesnt mind the rap
version of songs. they add a certain 'taporiness' to the mood, which
is welcome sometimes.
i have been seeing some people panicking about arr using blaaze, but
im sure he is in control of his music, and no blaaze or anyone could
sabotage his album. anyway, blaaze usually never sings more than 1
song of an arr album, so how come he is blamed for anything?

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

Music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
New music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS