hey people

also the song "oh maria oh maria" has the dial up sound in the beginning.Cheers

Gomzy

On 1/20/06, Ashwin Kamath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yup this a lot of fun....I got some of them

+ Hiccups in "Koku Saiva Koku" from Muthu
+ Birds tweeting in the opening of "Kuluvalilay" from Muthu
+ Faint wind howling in the opening "Kaatre" song from Rhythm...
+ Water sounds in the opening "Kaatre" song from Rhythm...also in Karuthamma
+ Obviously how can one forget the train sounds which were immortalized in "Chaiyya Chaiyya" from Dil se
+ Crow croaks at the start of "Pettai rap" from Kadhalan

You know when I go through this list, it seems that there is this small kid inside Rehman who is always trying to freak out and break away from traditions. I guess thats why he always refers to himself as a student who is always craving for new knowledge.

anuja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i love this thread and the contributions have been precious so far!
i think we should create a consolidated list and put it somewhere,
maybe files section??
1)has anyone already mentioned the bird sounds in margarhe poove
from may madham?? also as my brother always mentions there is also a
cricket sound (the insect) somewhere, but i personally have not been
able to detect it so far, and its been 11 years..!
2) also from may madham, the last song with gvprakash, palakataa
machanikka had bottle opening sounds!
3) 'only you' (vande maataram) had gentle thunder sound.
im sure there are many more exciting ones!!
have to go back and hear some suspect movies now!!:)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What about the songs of Rhythm.  All were done with a base of
nature's 5
> elements.
> Such as you can here  Water,  Fire, Wind sounds in the respective
songs.

> On 1/19/06, || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Ping pong ball being hit (again) - Baba Kichi Kichita (2nd
interlude)

> > *tanyaagha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> > additions to the list.
> >
> > 4. Ping Pong balls being hit - Muqabala Muqabala( Humse Hai
Muqabala)

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Tapey3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > Sometimes ARR will use non-musical sounds in his
compositions.  There
> > > are the only one I can think of but I think he's used others.
> > >
> > > 1.  Nenjam Ellam (Ayitha Ezhuthu)/Badal (Yuva) - Cash register
sounds

> > > 2.  Paathshala (Rang De Basanti) - Popping sound of tennis
ball being
> > > hit (or shot out of machine)
> > >
> > > 3.  Cyclist's Rhythm (Meenaxi) - Bicycle bell
> >

> > *" **The search is more important than the destination."
> > -A R Rahman. *

Yahoo! Photos

Christian music artists New country music artists Country music artists
New music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
Gomtesh V Upadhye

Music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
New music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS