hi Renjith,

     Thanks for your reply .the only problem is that i haev to be back to coimbatore on monday morning .can u do me a favor?I would be thankful if you can do that for me.If you are going try to get an autograph from our BOSS  for me yaar.and photos  watever.Wish to see him atleast in Television.

And is RAhman Poster available in any of the shops in chennai?

let me know
regards ,
swathi

renjith r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi swathi,

The problem now is the Banyan ppl r telling tht the
tickets are sold out........

Initially thy told tht the ticket rate is 1000 , 2500
and told tht after thursday thy will issue 1 more
ticket which r less than 1000.
but when i called up yesterday....thy told tht all the
tickets r sold out..........
i think thy r blocking it.........
i told we r from rahman fans.....still thy told tht
there r some tickets available at there sponrs.....

ok the show is on Feb 5th , Jeppiar Eng. College , Old
Mahabalipuram Road , from 6.30 pm

u can call up Banyan : 04426530504

Renjith

--- swathi sridaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>