Hi Rahmaniancs,

 I wouldlike to thank all for the rsposne u gave to my
question.

 I didn't mention abt mani - arr 'cos everyone knows
that's the best.

 There were some interesting combo but i guess, the
ones we should look forward would be

 K.Vishwanath - Arr
 Deepa Mehta - Arr
 Ram Gopal Varma - Arr

 Vishwanath will get classical out of rahman.

 Deepa always got best for Arr, be it Fire, Earth( out
of the world music) and Water. remember, Water is the
only album for which Arr gave his 10/10. But i heard
there are some differences betweem Arr and Mehta and i
hope they get settle down soon.

 As for ram Gopal varma, he is special, his movies are
special. a bit of arrogant guy but gets the best of
every music dir he works with. i really hope that this
combo is back. wat do u say?

 Is he working for Sholay? could anyone clarify?

 Thanks once again

http://mail.yahoo.com