Its amazing.  Hope dream come true.

On 2/8/06, renjith r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Chennaities ,

Y cant we have a visit to our BOSS new studio.
I think it will be a nice experience to understand the
technology BOSS is using and to interact with the ppl
out there.

I think it will be gr8 if we can arrange sometime when
our BOSS is there.........

Plz send u r comments

Renjith

http://mail.yahoo.com

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.
                     - John F. Kennedy

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Christian music artists New country music artists New music artists
Country music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS