come on guys he is just comparing the quality of those beats and not the similarity

On 2/8/06, Aravind a.m. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I heard this song... I could not find any similarity between telephone dhun and this song!

Aravind

renjith r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi ,

Guys

Something is said like this in the link of time
magazine

"For example, Telephone Dhun, from Hindustani, has a
pumping middle section reminiscent of John Lennon�s I
Am the Walrus. "

http://www.time.com/time/columnist/corliss/article/0,9565,1013198-2,00.html

any one heard the song John Lennon�s I Am the Walrus.
does the autor means its a copy.......

Renjith

http://mail.yahoo.com

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New country music artists New music artists Country music artists
Christian music artists Music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--
-John