Hi,

I have posted video footages and the photos at the following url:
http://www.stanford.edu/~kicha/arr.html

The video footage is shaky but its worth the download just for the audio.

I spoke to one of the student organizer after the show. It apppears
they have recorded the complete show. I will try to get the complete
coverage.

The person who interviewed Rahman at the show (Natalie) has a Ph.D in
EthnoMusic. She has studied bollywood music in great detail. I spoke
to her after the show. She mentioned that she is a silent member of
the egroups. We had a brief but interesting conversation about Rahman.

I asked her if she is going to write a book on Rahman. She said that
she is planning to study Rahman's music in detail (her current
research is about bollywood music) and that she might publish
something (Natalie please confirm if you are reading this).

There were other interesting tidbits, some of them were already
covered by other people who attended the show (I couldnt meet all of
them). I will post the remaining tomorrow.

-Krishna

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama