...yeah Ur right very captivating indeed, Rahman has put all in all efforts in bring tht shringara rasa or bhava into this song in regards to the raga hindolam/malkauns. Very bright jathis at start and wow the lyrics are mindblowing u dunt get such wonderfull tamil word these days in cinema music. Naresh singing on air just fills the sangathis...did u notice tht in some parts he sounds very familiar, yeah i meant to Unnikrishnan. Chorus at perfect harmony and sync add beauty to this number. Mahati, is she a new find? she has a very suttle and great classical accent in her voice. Just waiting when srinivas wud come in....  The choreography has turned out fantanstic for this song. I guess its another piece inlined with minsara kanna and sowkiyamma kanne, but this is awesome. Just cant wait to feast my eyes on it

keshav

"tH3 [EMAIL PROTECTED] 0F muS|c B3|0n9's 2 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Al0n3"

                  [EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Country music artists New country music artists Christian music artists
Music artists New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS