Rahmaniacs,

For a long time now I have been trying to write my experience meeting ARR. And
its a long one. It
starts from me getting jealous as one my friend met him in a London mosque and
had food with him.
Then getting myself in the queue to get his autograph in the Bombay Dreams CD
release in London.
And my friend screwed up the pictures. And later we made it to the Preview of
Bombay Dreams (not
the Premier). And the London concert toped it all. Will write in details (with
pictures and mobile
video of Vande Mataram from the London Concert and I am sorry you will not to
get to see ARR's
face in there..) in near future as there will be loads of posting as GF is
released! oh! and did I
tell you that I have a 30GB iPod only of ARR's songs. I am going to engrave his
signature on back
of it! :-) or shall I leave it and wait to see him again and get his autograph
on back of the iPod
with a permanent marker! Now wouldn't that be something cool. Oh! my God now I
am getting ideas..
I really need to speak to iPod people! Imagine a ARR version of iPod like they
did for U2. Give me
a couple of seconds....... done.. I just wrote to Apple iPod officially.

Rgds,

Mirza.

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama