hi shahul bhai & other fans in HK,
plse dont ask us whether we are interested to share anything abt ARR. definitely. so whatever is possible & feasible, photos/vdeos/ados/ and finally list of songs, its singers & language performed-plse note down all in paper and post it here. and also any other interesting events happened during concert/pre-concert/post-concert. we are here to hear u. thanks Pankaj

shahulhameedam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Friends,

Just around few mins back Rahman have arrived in Hong Kong to
perform live tomorrow.

Though in starting the tickets were not selling much but since last
one week and specialy last 2days the tickets are selling like Hot
Cakes..  As you all know Indian in Hong Kong are very very less
compared to any other asian countries.. but still Rahman is able to
bring almost 25% of total indian population in here for the show.

Last year the bollywood stars made a show here in hong kong the
stars including Shahrukh Khan and few other big stars, but the show
did not glit at all and resulted in debt by the organizers...

But for Rahman show the scenario is very diffrent from the past
shows and concerts, Insha allah the show would have all the success.

I have uploaded the ad's and if you are interested i would upload
the photos later.

20Concert%20-%20Hong%20Kong/

Shahul A.M.

thanks Pankaj

Yahoo! Mail

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New country music artists Music artists New music artists
Country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS