hi
godfather's problem is with its producer himself. so godfather went to the topic of even dropped off project completely. but its now like a phoenix bird. sivaji is easy for avm banner, rajni himself is a big hand guy if needed to support financially. arr knows rajni's pulse & shankar's pulse. actually its all about shankar's tension how he's going to make the movie & dialogues for rajni. now only we read shankar has gone abroad in search of locations. atleast we shud hope he returns to india before 2007 starts. Pankaj

jemsheed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Even for godfather we are feeling this much tension
....then what will be the condition of sivaji......