That's surprising. Of late Rahman's songs had been taking more time
to grow on. In the case of Godfather, I see it growing right away. I
see ARR get out of his style of composition that he has been doing
lately and go back in time. Might be because of the fact that the
songs repeat in different forms, but I still feel that he has
something good to offer here.

Honestly, it took more time for me to grasp "All" the songs in
Mangal Pandey than Godfather, though I have to accept that for me
all ARR songs are the same and I like them all.

-Jay

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "vijay_manie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
>         I have heared godfather songs, bought a cd on the day it
> released. For me the theme music and its song is very good.. The
> another melody sung my A.R is really good. We can hear that for
his
> voice alone.  For the other songs, i think i have to hear few more
> times to catch. But i what i feel is the old freshness which i
felt
> during the release of Alaipayuthe,Aiyutha Ezhuthu - to name a few,
is
> missing ( to be true). This is only my opinion.
>

> Regards,
> Vijay

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama