we all hope by telling us all in the grp ur sorrow has
lessened......even i kno that i cud be only a
fraction.....

rahman's magic can touch all our lives....has touched
too....all praises go to the one who created him....he
definitely brooke the mold when he made rahman....
he need not be our god or our boss...but a gud friend
we all have....who is just a genius.....

peace be with u brother deepak...hoping ur mom gets
well...miracles still happen...and maybe a miracle now
can reinforce ur faiths.......

srinath

--- Arfan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Dis is Deepak , Am from chennai at present am in
> Singapore duing my MBA, wen am listening 2 Theeyil
> Vizhuntha Thena am feeling home sick, and am missing
> my mom ( I swear ) If am alone i wud defntly cry . .
> . I dun beleive n god ( Personal Opinion ) Reason
> Coz my mom beleives GOD like anythng still now she
> beleives all my family members also.But  u know d
> consequences She s facing . . . Some 1 did black
> magic 2 her now she s not normal  She s suffering
> dis for d past 10 years . . . My dad tried all d way
> 2 cure her but all in vain. Dey still beleive in
> GOD. But am like seeing her in this condition for d
> past 10 years and lost hope in GOD totally . And
> never dream of duing t also, Wenever i listen to
> Rahman's song i feel happy, If am listening 2 his
> Mother senti songs i will start crying .If my
> Mom,Dad ask me 2 give my life i will giv wid atmost
> pleasure, and d oder person wud b Rahman, i swear i
> wud do nethng for him.If u beleive in GOD pray for
> my Mom(  Instead for all mother's in
>  this world) I have a Gal Frend, i c my mom in her i
> luv her a lot . . .
>   Sorry if i had hurted even a single person in this
> GROUP . I appologize for that !! I told all dis coz
> i think we all r n a same familly.
>
>   Thanx for reading d mail
>
>   With Tears Bye !!
>

> Deep

http://mail.yahoo.com

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama