Yeah I guess ur right Arya,Raag Vaasanthi closes atribute Theeyil not pure though, the caranam has presences of other notes.. Being similar to his previous works like 'adi manjakkizhangge' (TAJ MAHAL) and of course Kurrukku Chiruttavalea (MUDHALVAN).
----- Original Message -----
From: Arya
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] GodFather - Raag Vaasanthi (Theeyil)

Monea... ARR- srakka aarayathey.... anubhavi...

music manasukkula pughundhu yennma chemistry pannudhu.... ni yennada enna adhukku mark podukira.... adakivasi ma kannu...

In this world we can judge only ourselvesÂ… not othersÂ….

Especially genius like world famous musiciansÂ…

Cheer up....

Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
pankaj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz dont feel -ve abt innisai song dude.... i love that song like anything. i feel that it is the best carnatic song that i have heard in recent time. great great great composition. simply superb. hope u will agree at some point of time. plz try re-considering ur decision. listen to that song again and again. u will love it for sure. by the way, i hope u managed to c the video songs of GF. if not mail me, i will send it to u asap.