O vennila - (kadal desam)

patevis3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My top three would be:

* E Ajnabi - Dil Se (Poongkaatrilae - Uyire)
* Bombay Theme
* Veerapandi Kotayilae - Thiruda Thiruda (This is not exactly a 'violin
piece but the use of voilin is amazing)

I always wish Rahman used violin more often.

PS. Just as a passing nore, MM Kreem/MM Keeravani/Maragathamani is very
distinct MD who uses violin so often in his songs.

Vishal

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Tapey3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ennavale from Kadhalan has a beautiful violin solo.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gogulanathan Krishnan
> <lil_emperor86@> wrote:
> >
> > will anyone plz list out?

> > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
> Yahoo! Security Centre.

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS