Hi Murali,

I am really happy that u r so much concerned about ARR. But I think we as ARR fans don't need to be scared or threatened by any other MD's be it  Harris Jayraj or Yuvan. ARR songs will always have that special feeling,that special difference. People who don't appreciate ARR's music now will begin to appreciate his music later . We can't do much about the chart ratings but we sure can help by listening more to his music and loving his music. For the people who don't appreciate his music we can only pity them for their poor taste.

-Bye

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 murali tharan wrote :
>Hai guys,
>
>  I am now listening to godfather songs n its really mindblowing. again our boss proved that he has his own class that showed in these songs. I really love the song of deepavali. i really hooked on it as well as other songs. Now we must understand that its really worth for what we're waiting for a long time.
>
>  But guys just to share n to get opinions of all of u regarding ARR n HJ. As we know ARR is on top of others n HJ is nothing to compare with ARR. (Even Yuvan). But recently we seeing that HJ's songs are picking up greatly even the songs are really trash. Sometimes we hv seen our boss overthrown by HJ. Example when Anbe Aruyire released, all the songs are really great n picking up the chart but when totti jaya n ghajini were released the songs of Ah Aah slowly got down n suddenly dissapeared from the charts.
>
>  People now talking great about ghajini's songs n HJ. As im concern, as a true fan of ARR, im scared this will happen again to godfather. The songs of vettaiyaadu vilayaadu,V V (kamal movie) which HJ is a composer will be releasing in 1 or 2 week time. Im scared that when its released people will put behind godfather n will go for
>  V V. I dont want this to be happen again as we know we all waited for this godfather songs to be released n to enjoy it. Im sure we're enjoying it but how about in the future when HJ album released?
>
>  As a true fans, pls we all come up n do something so that our boss's godfather rockz the music world n stay at no. 1 forever unbeated by others. teach a lesson to HJ, Yuvan n others saying that ARR is droping down n became 2nd after HJ as there are people who are claiming that.
>
>  Please guys post ur comments n suggestions how to overcome this situation. I want to proved that our boss is still no.1 n will be forever. do reply.
>
>  Thanks,
>  P.Muralitharan
>  Ass. Director
>  Ministry of Health
>  Malaysia.

>  What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

New country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Music artists Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS