HJ is a poor director's ARR. simply put...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vinu aryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear rahmaniacs,
>
>   DOnt get scared  see the quality of ARRs music now india is
dancing  RDB  now the turn is with godfather ,my  point  is a Md who
is  known oin bollywood,and around the world cannot be  compared with
a music director who is  infact giving hits in tamil  .A music
director who is working with renowned directors in india and  they
waiting for Rahmans date to start a new project the answer is  there
itself .He cant be overthrown by a simple md who is giving hits  in
tamil or ather languages i mean in commercial cinema .he scored all
type of music and his music is siply awesome so dudes just enjoy the
ARR music and his new experiments

>   Vinu
>
> stylegamer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          There's no way HJ can
beat A because HJ lacks the midas touch..The X-
>   factor
>

>   --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi d" <ravisdev@> wrote:
>   >
>   > When ARR stepped in did the world say IR is overthrown? no it
did
>   respect IR
>   > and marked AR as a contemporary. But AR grew as a trend setter
>   the whole
>   > world and now ARR's music is a religion to the world. What HJ is
>   trying to
>   > recycle what AR did long back fidling with the loops. But he is
>   using
>   > heavily(and now recycling so early) his sound bank.
>   > What he can just be is like ARR, he cannot be Harris... Just go
back
>   > history only ARR is successful crossing the South Indian music
and
>   is
>   > equally respected in Bollywood. Harris was called and that was
the
>   end. But
>   > Bollywood MD still fear for ARR and the ppl in the other half
are
>   still
>   > curious what will be ARR's next.
>   > What makes Raj Kumar Santoshi, Subhash Ghai, Shyam Benegal and a
>   huge list
>   > of directors .... to still wait for ARR. Do you think they dont
have
>   > options?
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > On 2/21/06, jo vasanth tt <vasanth.tt@> wrote:
>   > >
>   > > yup! HJ is coming with same kakka kakka team, which given a
huge
>   hit.
>   > > Hence, GF is strong enough come to blows with upcoming VV.
Lets v
Autos<http://
>   us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/

_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/
>   *http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html+%0A>
>   > > >
>   > > > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music,
The
>   Magic.
>   > > > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-
>   community.
>   > > >
>   > > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>   > > > Admin: admin@
>   > > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   > > > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   > > >
>   > > >
>   > > > BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
>   > > > Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama
>   > > >
>   > > >
>   > > >

t=ms&k=New+country+music+artists&w1=New+country+music+artists&w2=Music

+artists&w3=Country+music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=Christian+mu
>   sic+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=iRfP-j5-
>   M71DyJalfOQgRA> Music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Music+artists&w1=New+country+music+artists&w2=Music+artists&w3=

Country+music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=Christian+music+artists&
>   w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=bI7gZN7lJCSFvOCTd1bJjg>
>   Country music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Country+music+artists&w1=New+country+music+artists&w2=Music+art

ists&w3=Country+music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=Christian+music
>   +artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.
>   sig=N0NsK1n2wCkJzbaXg3lhQQ>  New
>   > > > music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=New+music+artists&w1=New+country+music+artists&w2=Music+artists

&w3=Country+music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=Christian+music+arti
>   sts&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=nGT5JV8uDClfTNt-
P4Virg>
>   Christian music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Christian+music+artists&w1=New+country+music+artists&w2=Music+a

rtists&w3=Country+music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=Christian+musi
>   c+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.
>   sig=qnHBOv_wAzcCtDZR_MbJgg> Unsigned music artist<http://groups.
yahoo.
>   com/gads?

t=ms&k=Unsigned+music+artist&w1=New+country+music+artists&w2=Music+art

ists&w3=Country+music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=Christian+music
>   +artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=2TCXibkr6g_-
>   u9JLGVoZBA>
>   > > >  ------------------------------
>   > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>   > > >
>   > > >
>   > > >    -  Visit your group "arrahmanfans<http://groups.yahoo.
com/
>   group/arrahmanfans>"
>   > > >    on the web.
>   > > >
>   > > >    -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   > > >      [EMAIL PROTECTED]<arrahmanfans-
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   > > >
>   > > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms
>   of
>   > > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>   > > >
>   > > >
>   > > >  ------------------------------
>   > > >
>   > > >
>   > >
>   > >
>   > >
>   > >
>   > >  Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music,
The
>   Magic.
>   > > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-
community.
>   > >
>   > > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>   > > Admin: admin@
>   > > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   > > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   > >
>   > >
>   > > BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
>   > > Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama
>   > >
>   > >
>   > >

t=ms&k=Christian+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=Country+m

usic+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=New+country+musi
>   c+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.
>   sig=mgxU7oW6642p_fCPonJSCA>  Country
>   > > music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Country+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=Country+mus

ic+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=New+country+music
>   +artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.
>   sig=tGUJcoxN4woAv_Jmk3tMSQ>  Music
>   > > artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=Country+music+artis

ts&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=New+country+music+artists&
>   w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=0tce_xh9RUHk9LIEaCC6ZQ>
New
>   > > music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=New+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=Country+music+a

rtists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=New+country+music+arti
>   sts&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.sig=6Oz-
yInJsIXtYBh0wwnrzQ>
>   New
>   > > country music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=New+country+music+artists&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=Country

+music+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=New+country+mu
>   sic+artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.
>   sig=LJsjFy7VCWtA8XGGdTpU7Q>  Unsigned
>   > > music artist<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

t=ms&k=Unsigned+music+artist&w1=Christian+music+artists&w2=Country+mus

ic+artists&w3=Music+artists&w4=New+music+artists&w5=New+country+music
>   +artists&w6=Unsigned+music+artist&c=6&s=156&.
>   sig=B1O6iD1p_bmB7BMFQ6wXOA>
>   > >  ------------------------------
>   > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>   > >
>   > >
>   > >    -  Visit your group "arrahmanfans<http://groups.yahoo.com/
>   group/arrahmanfans>"
>   > >    on the web.
>   > >
>   > >    -  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   > >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<arrahmanfans-
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   > >
>   > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
>   > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>   > >
>   > >
>   > >  ------------------------------
>   > >
>   >

>     Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
>   Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
>   Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
>   Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>   BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
>   Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

>                                                         New music
artists                                          Music artists
                                 New country music artists
                                                             Christian
music artists                                          Country music
artists                                          Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.