dear gopal,
           i feel terribly sorryyyyyyy for what i have written to
you.when gf songs were released itself many green green reviews were
posted by some one .
            i felf terribly ofended ,but now when i saw this blogger
my anger rocketed sky high and so immdiately started writing this
message.i felt gf songs were good and if not the best it is far far
better than what other music directors produce in the name of music

            i understand your feelings as you are an arr fan and so
i should not have done that to  you .so again i say sorryyyy  for
what has happened to  be a case of mistaken identity.
so

dear deepak,
           seeing ur blogger i can say that u should have done one of

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "A.M.Aravind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Karthick,
>
> Before shooting off replies like this, please read the original
mail
> carefully...  The review on that link was NOT by Gopal...  Gopal
has
> just posted the link of a review that he found on a blog.
>
> Gopal is the moderator of our group and is one of the most
respected
> members of the group and an ardent ARR fan... please refrain from
> writing such mails and read carefully before replying...
>
> Regards,
>
> Aravind
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "karthick" <ckarthik_083@>
> wrote:
> >
> > gopal seeing ur blogger i can say that u should have done one of
> > these while listening gf songs
> >
> > 1)listening songs in mute mode
> >
> > remedy - pleaseeeeee remove mute and then write reviews
> >
> > 2)listening songs with ear muffs or cotton
> >
> > remedy- pleaseeeeeeeee remove that and then write reviews.
> >
> > 3)you must have been influenced by srikanth deva's danda naka
danaka
> > nakka kuthu songs and expect that in 2006.
> >
> > remedy- pleaseeeeeeee remove urself out of ar rehman fans and
join
> > srikant deva's fans club and write happy reviews there.
> >
> > 4)you must be a strong vijay fan and so hating ajith thereby
writing
> > worst reviews for gf music.you must have written greatest reviews
> > for sivakasi,aaru,thirupachhi
> >
> > remedy-please join vijays fan club and write grear reviews for
> > thirupachi ...........
> >
> > 5) you must be deaf
> >
> > remedy- please consult a doctor
> >
> > one thing is sure .you cannot be arr fan as the songs are of arr
> > quality  and you dont like that
> >
> > so log on to www.srikantdeva.com
> >
> >  u have hurt millions of arr fans by writing sucking review for
> > songs which is supposed to be one of the best of arr.
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" karokelip@
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > gopal, sorry to sya that this bloggers review really sucks...
hope
> > u too
> > > agree

The