Thanx dude...

will try working on the songs u hav mentioned :D

Aravind

Deepak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good stuff da...the best of both worlds! Chinmayee plus Jayachandran
together in one heavenly song
Surprisingly I dont seem to recollect too many songs sung separately
by a male and female in the same movie (of course not counting songs
with slight changes like in Pudhiya Mugham)

Maybe you can try it out for Kannukku Maiyyazhaku or probably Oru
Poyyavathu Sol kanne. The result mite turn out to be pretty interesting

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Aravind a.m." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have done a duet mix of Kannathil Muthamittaal song - mixed the
Jayachandran version and Chinmayi version to get one single duet
song!!! Check it out and give your comments!