kamma kari song is the one i am gonna skip.

not because the song is bad or anything, i have not got myself
acquinted with that type of music.  i have heard and seen a few kuthu
songs in tamil and for me they are degradation of good music. It is
neither folk, nor contemporary.. i just can't understand the use of
that song.. may be to give a lively feeling, but i feel it is not my
kind of music.

But at least in the kamma kari song, arr has given a more civilised
version using better beats and sounds..

Theeyil vizhuntha is certainly a masterpiece!!

Now this is not a yet another cacophony about disappointment.  but
yes, few tracks in GF has surely did disappoint me.

well, since i got a gem like "theeyil vizhuntha" from it, the degree
of my disappointment from other tracks can be justified or rather
compensated.

But we gotta think about it from ARR 's point of few as well,

He has to cater to all fans.. not just those who love melody.. so that
might be the reason for that kuthu song.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, abhilash ayyappan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi bharad...i want to tell u one thing that u cant say that kama
karai...is a kuthu song... with out seeing the movie v cant say
anything...composition depends upon the directors script also...I LIKE
ALL D SONGS this will become a sure hit....

>   abhilash
>
> mayur bharadwaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   hi everybody.i know that some liked godfatherand some
> din't like that much.almost all fans of a.r.r where
> melody lovers & original music lovers.but kama karai
> song is a kuthu song.but u have to c it from the
> producer angle and the audience angle.we all know that
> the present tamil audience dance in theatre for fast
> no's.i don't mean to insult the tamil audience.though
> im also a tamilan.kuthu is also one kind of music.i
> don't want to insult any kind of music.because all
> music plays the great tunes.but a.r.r has understood
> the producer's angle and produced some fast no's.thats
> it there is no fault in it.though all the songs are
> gud.a.r.rahman is the legend.according to me
> a.r.rahman is better than mozart,beethowen and
> yanni.because a.r.rahman can compose variety of
> music.he can score all kind of music.but moz,yanni &
> beethoven can't.
>
>                                           with luv
>                                             mayur

> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         Christian music artists   New country music artists
Country music artists     New music artists   Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.