Aha vanditaya vanditah, Guys if u wanna talk bout something
intresrting talk bout Patiyal thats something good,VV was  my
biggest expectation after GF but harrish killed my trust. All the
song are average, manjil nilavu is a great song becoz of hariharan
as being the saving grace but the music sounds like backstreet boy
song, go and listen! see this is the point where harish and Ysr
stand. If u listen to patiyal all the songs sound like theepidiku
style from arindhum ariyamalum,the high beat hip hop stuff even
though the other song in that movie was gd, but thepidiku was the
famous one, so the producer and the director said make all the songs
in patiyal as that. But still its a gd album,"yuvan rocks" Even VV
is the same,urille and partha mudhal has suthum vili hang over.yet
it is not gd as that. neruppu is a average song wont even last in
the back of ur head then karka karka is the song should be topping
the chart,thats when i heard the trailor version, now when i hear
the full version it sounds like some tv drama songs  . esp tippu
suxs at this game he aint the man,actually non of the singer exp the
rapper. his kinda gd.soo ya u guys must be wonderin where is our
Thala in this story, he stands as the champion with Gf coz the
Album is like "Savarana spl Thali meals" all in one even hot drinks
included(illamai both version) which they dont cater at the
restaurant.He he. And guys tell me when is the last time we heard
from anyone other mds song like innisai which is superbrabu, then
ouuuu ouuu wa(kamma) and thotapuram, then ilamai(s), awesome songs
like theyil and katril. so learn to be beautiful, and listen to all
music, thats why how thala creates music for us he listen to all
types music thats why he is the man for world music.I waitted
eagerly  for VV which last time i dont care much bout his music ,
only thala's  i will.but harish dissapointed me. so anyways better
luck next time buddy.and work hard pls

So standing are like this:-

1) Godfather
2)patiyal