I dont know why I am soo obsessed with this song. I get goosebumps everytime I listen to it.

Finally, my dream came true when I finished recording this. Its incredibly hard to sing at Rahman's high pitch. Try it and you will know how good he is. I am no where near rahman... he one of a kind and no one can beat him.

I added a lick in the begining because I really love those notes. Also, I added a little thing like "Re ga re ga, sa sa sa, sa ni dha pa ma ga ma ga re" at the end that I extracted from the alaap. I wish I was classically trained...

I dedicate this effort to my mom.

Note: Its 7:21 mins long
So, here it is ! http://www.purevolume.com/djcrunkmix

Please provide your valuable feedback.

PS - I have a crappy 80$ guitar and 2$ mic, so its not sophistically recorded. If anyone needs the chords/notes for the song, do let me know. I will post it.

--
Neil Panchal
Mechanical Engineering

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." - Albert Einstein.

New country music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS