HEY I HEARD ARR IS THE MD FOR HINDI VERSION OF CHANDRAMUKI.WELL CHANDRAMUKHI IS ALSO A HORROR MOVIE.

Tapey3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Let's hope not.  Indian horror movies suck :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, krishna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
> Till now ARR has not done a complete horror movie.  Lets hope it will be
> done in near future.
>
> --
> Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind
> person.

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

New country music artists New music artists Country music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS