hey frndz,
               i doubt whether london drmz or guru wud gt release dis yr. i hv heard dat mani sir's nxt wid aamir wud roll on by oct, dn therez a chance 4 guru 2 gt release at d very last of d yr. AG's jodha akbar is also slated 4 d nxt yr. therez one cald janne tu of abbas tyrewala, bt i dnt knw wat progress is being made there. JM's provoked wl hv only bgm i suppose. being said abt our boss, i thnk dis yr is goin 2 b a gr8 yr 4 d S-E-L TRIO. dey hv got d much awaited projects of d yr - karan johar's kabhi alvida na kehna,
            nikhil advani's saalam-e-ishq,
            farhan akhtar's don,
            salman's hollywood project marigold.
also, derz rajesh roshan's krish, pritam's dhoom2, anu malik's umrao jaan and a lot more. so, dis yr is really goin 2 b very competitive n xciting. hope d best xcels.
ardhendu
LONG LIVE ARR

ashwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ALthough I voted for Guru as it is ARR GUlzar combination again, it
is more kind of hope and faith than logic. As of now, I think RDB
deserves awards for the sheer variety of gr8 compositions.
ash
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "mughal_e_azam03"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think this year will be one of the most competitive years in the
> music industry.  So many good musical scores will be released this,
and
> frankly, it is difficult to say which one will win for best music.
> Participate in the poll ( in the poll section) to vote for the
music
> you think will win for best musical score this year.
>
> Rang De Basanti - A. R. Rahman
> Taxi-Nau-Do-Gyarah/Taxi Number 9211 - Vishal-Shekhar
> Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna - Shankar, Ehsaan, Loy
> Shiva - Illayaraja
> Salaam-E-Ishq - A Tribute To Love - Shankar, Ehsaan, Loy
> Omarka - Vishal Bhardwaj
> London Dreams - A. R. Rahman
> Dhoom II - Pritam
> Guru - A. R. Rahman
> Krissh - Rajesh Roshan

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS