hi all guy,

i was also thinking that no body will believe me and mostly will say that its fake cover scan page and much much more.

but believe me i nothing do with it,,its original cd pack ,i have listen all songs with much consentration ,and u believe that its sound was original much better what have we listen on net and piya ho  with many changings in orchestra with extanding tabla beat.
bangri marori have great sound than what we listen it on net,and all u know it was not released by u.s company.

i know that it is very serious metter for us whenever we talk about water.
i respect your emotions so i will never make u fool.
because i m also a diehard fan of rahman ji and this kind of rubish work will never be done by me atleast.
wish u all the beast.
thnx.
wasim4rahman

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

New country music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS