Hi wasim

We are not blaming u for fooling us.  But I think you
are being cheated by your friend or even your friend
might have been cheated by someone else.

Because it is very difficult to believe a Music
company making such a low quality graphics for their
album.  even a Pirate music company will not do that
cos with todays technology and easy availability of
professional graphic designers, it is not a big task
to make a decent CD Cover.

Well, even if it is an original CD as your friend
claims, then he might have made the cd covers by
himself.. who knows.  I appreciate you coming up and
letting us know. but unless it is released, i won't
believe it.

http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/