Anu Malik is the composer for Fiza.. A.R Rahman is the guest composer.. He only composed Piya Haji Ali for the film...

dead_hunk_walkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
buddies wud ya plzz  tell me who is da music director of fiza (*ing
hrithik , karishma) ....... i thght it was boss ... but i just heard
its anu malik

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone
calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Christian music artists New country music artists Country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS