hi frnds
have u checked these two sites & i have not gone thro' fully.

http://water.mahiram.com/
http://www.mongrelmedia.com/films/Water.html (this also has abt WOHE)

thanks pankaj :-)

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been tracking IMDB's Water listing from the beginning. The
credit for Saregama originally appeared for usage of the following two
tracks in the movie (I haven't seen the film to confirm if they have
indeed been used in the narrative)

"Ghunghat Ke Pat Khol Re"
Performed by JUTHIKJA ROY
By courtesy of SAREGAMA INDIA LIMITED

"Cha Rahi Hai Kaali Ghata"
Performed by BEGUM AKHTAR
By courtesy of SAREGAMA INDIA LIMITED

Somewhere along the line, the credits morphed into what they appear
as, today.

IMDB relies to a considerable extent on user submissions for its
listings. That's one reason why movies that ARR has explicitly denied
any association with, like Mahabharata, The Rebel, A/C and RGV's
Sholay, appear in the listings.

So, all that IMDB lists need not necessarily be the gospel truth. I am
sticking out my neck to say, as things stand, its unlikely either
T-Series or Saregama is sitting on the rights of Water's music or
movie. I would, no doubt, be happy to be proved wrong but preferably
with substantial proof rather than slapdash graphic jobs.

Gopal.

P.S. Yes, my own discography listing contains the above mentioned
movies, added in haste and lying uncleaned for reasons of lethargy. I
intend to convert such listings to a new category 'Unconfirmed',
sometime in the near future.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pankaj Kakkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> OH NOOOO ! next harassment started reg. Water.  Yo Aravind don
mistake me. Wasim shared that his audio cd from T-series and most of
us denied as its OST are from Saregama India and its a fake product.
So OST not yet released in India. Plse confirm abt the Dvd whether its
company reliable or fake. Check with one of my previous mails titled
"SOlid Proof" abt Water Company's releases. Dont go blind or better
any1 here plse confirm with the saregama company (HQ) thats those who
stay in the city of Saregama Co. can give a local call, whether or
when such audio cds & dvds wud be released. thats better.  pankaj

> Aravind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   hi,
> water dvd available for sale in ernakulam. bye

30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

thanks Pankaj

Homepage:
http://www.arrahmanfans.com

New country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS