i ve also seen the the dvd in shops at ekm... its not original u ll get it from the black markets only

Pankaj Kakkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OH NOOOO ! next harassment started reg. Water.  Yo Aravind don mistake me. Wasim shared that his audio cd from T-series and most of us denied as its OST are from Saregama India and its a fake product. So OST not yet released in India. Plse confirm abt the Dvd whether its company reliable or fake. Check with one of my previous mails titled "SOlid Proof" abt Water Company's releases. Dont go blind or better any1 here plse confirm with the saregama company (HQ) thats those who stay in the city of Saregama Co. can give a local call, whether or when such audio cds & dvds wud be released. thats better.  pankaj

Aravind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi,
water dvd available for sale in ernakulam. bye

Country music artists New country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS