No.. i hardly see any chance of ARR becoming a director.
May be ARR as a lyricist for a song is wat i am looking for.

Raghu

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "srinivas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ilaiyaraaja becomes a director
> April 16th, 2006
> Music director Ilaiyaraaja is all set to become a director.
Businessman turned producer K.P Varghese who heads Welgate Cinemafox
Pvt Ltd ,will produce a musical film with Ilaiyaraaja as a director.
The movie will be a complete entertainer and will be made in Tamil,
Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi.

> Producer Varghese is currently focused on his movie "Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star" which stars Divya Dutta, Neha Pendse, Tinnu Anand, and
Suhasini Mulay. The movie is made in Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu.