Hi all,

I live in Connecticut, United States and recently I have a friend of
mine (an American) who fell in love with Chaiya Chaiya when it was
played in Inside man. I thought I will make a playlist of the catchy
AR Rahman numbers ( both Hindi and tamil). So what do you guys think
are the catchiest numbers that will be good for me to make her listen to.
I am hoping for about 10-15 songs but whatever you guys think will be
welcome.

My intial list
a) Humma Humma - Bombay ( hindi or tamil)
b) Mustafa ( Kadhal desam)
c) Manamadhurai ( Minsara Kanavu)
d) Taal se Taal ( Taal)
e) Thee kurivi ( Kangalal Kaidhu seidhai - strange choice? )
f) Baar baar haan - Lagaan
g) Banno rani - 1947 earth
h) chaiya chaiya (of course) - Dil se
i) Shakalaka baby ( mudhalvan)
j) Pachai nirame ( alai payuthey)
k) Telephone mani ( Indian)

I don't know I am pretty sure there are great songs, I just cant seem
to remember any. Please help.

Thanks
Navin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS