Yeah I totally Understand Thulsi Ram..

But I just thought if we could get it somehow, it would really be a
dream come true for all of us here.. It needn't be even voiceless, Any
form of Roja and Bombay BGM's of High Quality would be very much
appreciated !!!

Thank you for your prompt response ;)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hey sriram,
>
> this is the problem with roja voiceless rip: roja dvd is not encoded
with
> 5.1 channel sound to be ripped voiceless. same holds good with
"bombay"
> movie too. so, it is impossible to get a voiceless rip of Roja and
bombay.
> hope this helps.
>
> On 5/5/06, N.Sriram Prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > High Qualit ROJA Voiceless BGM's has been a long standing Request
in
> > this group, as we all know.
> >
> > I hereby request AJ, Wasim, Prashanth and other Pro's to pls work
on
> > it treat us with our Mozarts Maiden Venture !!!
> >
> > Btw are anybody currently working on it ???
> >
> > P.S : Please do Keep us posted on the progress !!!
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

New country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS