Maybe u'd like to try this: http://www.navodayavision.com/arrfans/Bombay%20BGMs/Bombay_BGM.rar

They are not very high quality as AJ's & Wasim's coz the original soundtrack was not very high quality despite being original DVD & plus it was just a stereo. So can't remove the dialogs either. I tried to avoid dialogs as much as possible...but other background sounds are always there...lots of little noises, train passing by, chaos in mumbai, ppl crying & shouting etc etc...But in a way that adds to the atmosphere and you can xperience the movie while listening. ;-)

Regards,
-Vishwesh.

"N.Sriram Prabhakar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah I totally Understand Thulsi Ram..

But I just thought if we could get it somehow, it would really be a
dream come true for all of us here.. It needn't be even voiceless, Any
form of Roja and Bombay BGM's of High Quality would be very much
appreciated !!!

Thank you for your prompt response ;)

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Christian music artists Country music artists New music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS