Hi,

I had bought grado SR60 especially to listen to ARR. Its sound
quality is fantastic, even at high volumes. My only problem with it
is that it gets uncomfortable to wear after a little while. In all
other ways it is comparable to higher priced models of otehr brands.
If you want somethign portable, go for another model.

I've always wondered what are the best brand of headphones for ARR.

-S

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "stylegamer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Anyone listen to ARR on Grados?
>
> Whats the epereince like?

Christian music artists New country music artists New music artists
Country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS