i think pavan you are right. we should not be concerned abt his earnings.as i started writing abt his remunerations, i really feel sorry.

regds
durba

$*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One sincere Request..

Please Please Please Stop this...

We are here to Talk about his music and not about his earnings..

i know you want to share info..but we shud not interfere his Personal life..

It hurts me...i Feel uncomfortable while reading this...Stop This Please !!!!!

Sorry if i had hurt any,but just my opinion..

kichupavam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
RAHMAN CHARGES RS.1CRORE FOR  CONCERT...IF TELEVISION RIGHTS ARE SOLD
HE WOUND CHARGE AN ADDITION OF 25 LAKH...I GOT THIS NEWS SOON AFTER THE
UNITY OF LIGHT CONCERT HELD IN CHENNAI I AM NOT REMEMBERING THE YEAR
EXACTLY......I DON'T KNOW IS THERE ANY CHANGE IN AMT NOWW... ABOUT THE
SOURCE OF THE INFORMATION...WE WERE RUNING AN EVENT MANAGEMENT AT THAT
TIME...WE HAD A PLAN TO ORGANIZE RHAMAN'S CONCERT IN KERALA..WE ASKED
FOR  HIS CHARGE...WE GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM AR RAHMAN'S OFFICE....

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here
Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here
Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW

New music artists Country music artists New country music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS