hi pavan,....
nothing to say .... u r rite.........i support it......keep it up.....

jai rahman

$*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Prasanna...

For some may be Curious to know..but for many of us its so irritating..

A small Example.

You are a regular customer of a shop,u like it becoz of the quality it gives you.

You shud be concerned with the quality of the product and service provided by the shop rather than how much profit that shopkeeper earns ...

We have got nothing to do with that..

prasanna jayaraman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
think theres nothing wrong in it. everyone is curious
to know abt it. though his music can never be
estimated with the money, stil he doesnt do all these
for free.

Prasanna
--- durba bhattacharjee