Actually, Bappi was a trendsetter and highly talented compose and singer. You will understand if you compare that generation (80's and 90's) music and his level of composition, perfection in mixing and his singing style. Bappi is extremely talented. Only thing is that, he got sunk by some of the bollywood lobby's.

Singing with rahman, be it the worst singer in the world. Rahman will bring the best out of them. Or else he will not take them.

And Bappi is one of the biggest trend setters in Indian cinema. Who's music will live forever.

Remember, ViVA sang for Rahman... What more???

- Anish

|| V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, if this is the surprise, then it's surely a huge surprise but [no offense] its kinda weird surprise for me!! and somewhat unpleasant!!

I apologize if I've hurt any of the buppi fans out there.

But one thing is for sure that I'm very very curious to hear this track!!!

govindh_k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thats a real surprise..is that what Vijay Iyer meant as a big surprise
in the mail?..let's see.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=10&articleid=52420062238142185242006223751281

> Bappida sings for Rahman

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

Country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS