Hey! me too man, I start my every day with this instumental version :-
).  I mean, I'm using this mp3 as alarm tune in my sony-eric mobile.
It keeps me in great mood through out the day. Also it reminds me of
my great country, India.
Infact if you anlyse this tune, it represents diverse culture of
india. i.e shahnai (south india) , Punjabi background vocals, Great
Indian percussion tabla and authentic indian vocals.
It's a pity that Swades didn't got the recognition it deserved.

Thanks
Proud to be Indian, Proud to be ARR Fan.

avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h ||
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> About the instrumental version, I'm playin' it from last two years,
on one of Diwali days called Narak Chaturdashi, when u've to getup
very early morning to enjoy a "Abhyang Snaan". When I did this on
first occasion, 2 years back, everyone was pleasantly surprised &
loved my idea very much, cause' it sounded so "Mangalmay" at that time
of the day and so perfect for the occasion b'coz of the shehnai &
tabla combo !!!

>   God bless a r r !!!
>
>   Regards,
>   -Vish.

New country music artists Country music artists New music artists
Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS