Can anybody here confirm "Pray for me brother" album contains only one
song or more? Because all of recent articles in newspapers mentioned
that it is his second album after "Vande Mataram". If so, it should be
a complete album, not single. I wonder why nobody here raised this
query?!
And My guess is this song availabe only for legal downloads on mobile
and through internet by donation. Anyone clarify this?

Avinash

Country music artists Christian music artists New music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS