dear friend

i can understand the way of your feelings in fact everyone wants ARR's official website but do u know that 4 years ago there was a website called www.rahmanonline.com it was on air about 2 to 3 yrs or may be long, but unfortunately in 2003 till now it is inactive i mean to say that whenever i visit the said site its become forbidden error.

welll if you know any about great MD's site then please let us know.

thanks and best regards..

GOD BLESS YOU

s_sundarr_2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all,

we all know the fact that rahman sir, used advanced tehnology stuff in
his studio and has modern gadgets. even now, am listening gentleman
and the quality and the tech.details r brilliant.
he also said that he connects to people thru this group and knows abt
songs being downloaded.
my question is when he knows all this, why he doesn't have an official
website. when every tom,dick and harry has a website for him r atleast
a blog i strongly feeel that he shud have a website.

vijay and gops an u pls throw some lite on it. and what happened to
KMMuusiq.

long live
rahman sir

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board.
You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

New music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS