man ., thats a good idea .,. so we all got to get the details first ., do u think those web ppl like india glitz will help .,. man ., good ,.,. we can show the ARR fan club power .,.,

$*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Mates..

As i was reading that our boss's warriors of heaven has been copied in whole lot of movies..here and there..

why dont we do this..

We will make a List which comprises in which movies and where it was copied..also we will get ready the samples..to prove our claim..

And after that..we will submit it to site such as Indiaglitz,sify,galatta,behindwoods..

even if any of 1 website publish our news...people will get to know how in Tamil film music without giving credit to our boss creation,these are copied so balantly

So people will also come to know about it..

wat u guys say...

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS