hi frnds! i felt to share this one. even in desam album-tamil version
of swades, ARR mentioned the song Kaettenaa as courtesy:-Baba song.
So he didn't ignore this habit. but see these other MDs they do not
have the heart to mention on the inlay cards & film titles, only one
line as 'Courtesy:WOHE by ARR". Thats enough & will speak their
gr8ness. but they are afraid of their future business. If so, they
should not use them. Otherwise they must mention credits. Now it is
too late to find fault with them. Nothing will happen. But we can
make the public & the press who are unaware of these, know by now
thro' right articles & quotes. but i believe ARR wont take this
seriously, as such is his humbleness & gr8ness. Pankaj :-)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks Guys For Your Replies.
>

>   Ok then..Its not that we are going to Just Give the Text
Alone..We will Present them with the Audio Samples.

>   Arvind Can u Make Samples...a Strong list which even a lame
person can say its inspired.

>   We will Make it Like a Good Article..
>

>   Let one do one by one...First Let the Samples Get Ready,then we
will Prepare a Article with a Suitable Title and Let all Approve and
we will Send it to Diff Media Sites.

>   Any one Can Write a Article?Any one Who Are Excellent in there
english?

>   Again Thanks Guys..

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS