Simple solution for that. Juse make it A.R.Rahman's "Warriors of Heaven and Earth" - Public Property?

And controversy is never good. ;-)

durba bhattacharjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i also think that first one is good, but it does not contain the key word 'A.R.Rahman', this will decrease the searchabiloty of the article. one more thing, why cant we create controversy? we are on the right side. i think vijay should ask ARR.

regds

durba

The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS