My choice is Ridley Scott; remember "Gladiator" and "Black hawk
Down". He is master in blending BG scores with spectacular visuals.
Currently Hans zimmer is Scoring the music for his films, and his
style is similar to AR Rahman.

Also in Action category John Woo is best. You can see it in Face/off
and 'Mission impossible II'. Most of his action scenes are in slow
motion visuals in which music takes lead.

M. Night shyamalan is good too, coz he is Indian. His films are dark
and full of mystery scenes in which ARR is master of. and I think
one day definitely shyamalan will offer a film to ARR :)

Avinash

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomtesh Upadhye"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yeah Vishwesh ,ARR composing for Speilberg has always been my
dream .And hey
> how about him composing for M Night Shyamalan! that wud be great
too.(Newton
> Howard does right now ) .Any more thoughts on this? ;)
>
> Gomzy
>

> On 5/31/06, || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  I think you got me wrong buddy. When I said "only he can break
> > Spielberg-Williams combo" I meant talentwise, he's that good.
And I too love
> > Spielberg-Williams combo!! But just think for a sec Why Not? You
mentioned
> > ARR-Mani combo, but for that to happen, Mani-IR combo had to
break. Breaking
> > off Mani-IR combo was sad for many but look what happend after
that !!! The
> > same thing could happen in Hollywood. So Why Not???
> >

> > *Arijit Debnath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> > Why to braek such beautiful combo?? Every combo has their own
beauty eg.,
> > ARR-Mani combo....no one in earth can break that.......ARR
should work in
> > Holywood in his own style..
> >
> > And IMO there is lots of differences between inspiration and
> > copying....anyone can be inspired by the good works of
others...no harm in
> > that.....it's very obvious that ARR is very much inspired by
Horner/Yanni.

> > Have you noticed the live performance "Chaiyan chaiyan" at Dubai
is
> > inspired from the live performance of "Love is all" at the China
by
> > Yanni.....Shhubha performed some shades of "Love is
all".....again a song's
> > one min interlude from "tajmahal" is inspired from Horner's OST
from "Mask
> > of Zorrow"...but these are mere inspiration, not copying....we
should
> > understand that.
> >
> > Arijit
> >

> >   *" *The *search* is more important than the destination "
> >  - a r rahman -
> >
> >  ------------------------------
> > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
> > Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

t=ms&k=Country+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+mu
sic+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106&.
sig=xoA-mPm9SA4g2SP_ooDT7Q> Christian
> > music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Christian+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+
music+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106
&.sig=4rsYsMEVorYC5XP_mmE9Uw> New
> > music artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=New+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+music+
artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106&.sig=
5AwLXrzeLz3eUzAqnwR8LQ>  Unsigned
> > music artist<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Unsigned+music+artist&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+mu
sic+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106&.
sig=P0Nz-Ri-5MrAcc0-keu0hA>
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<arrahmanfans-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo
.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>

> --
> Regards
>
> Gomtesh V Upadhye
>
> Cell     : +91 988 675 3639
>
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Christian music artists Country music artists New music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS