I'd rather see ARR compose for Michel Gondry or Spike Jonze or
Guillermo del Toro.  They're far more interesting directors.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomtesh Upadhye"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yeah Vishwesh ,ARR composing for Speilberg has always been my dream
.And hey
> how about him composing for M Night Shyamalan! that wud be great
too.(Newton
> Howard does right now ) .Any more thoughts on this? ;)
>
> Gomzy
>

> On 5/31/06, || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  I think you got me wrong buddy. When I said "only he can break
> > Spielberg-Williams combo" I meant talentwise, he's that good. And
I too love
> > Spielberg-Williams combo!! But just think for a sec Why Not? You
mentioned
> > ARR-Mani combo, but for that to happen, Mani-IR combo had to
break. Breaking
> > off Mani-IR combo was sad for many but look what happend after
that !!! The
> > same thing could happen in Hollywood. So Why Not???
> >

> > *Arijit Debnath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> > Why to braek such beautiful combo?? Every combo has their own
beauty eg.,
> > ARR-Mani combo....no one in earth can break that.......ARR should
work in
> > Holywood in his own style..
> >
> > And IMO there is lots of differences between inspiration and
> > copying....anyone can be inspired by the good works of others...no
harm in
> > that.....it's very obvious that ARR is very much inspired by
Horner/Yanni.

> > Have you noticed the live performance "Chaiyan chaiyan" at Dubai is
> > inspired from the live performance of "Love is all" at the China by
> > Yanni.....Shhubha performed some shades of "Love is all".....again
a song's
> > one min interlude from "tajmahal" is inspired from Horner's OST
from "Mask
> > of Zorrow"...but these are mere inspiration, not copying....we should
> > understand that.
> >
> > Arijit
> >

> >   *" *The *search* is more important than the destination "
> >  - a r rahman -
> >
> >  ------------------------------
> > Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
> > Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.
> >

> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >   Country music
artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Country+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+music+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106&.sig=xoA-mPm9SA4g2SP_ooDT7Q>
Christian
> > music
artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Christian+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+music+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106&.sig=4rsYsMEVorYC5XP_mmE9Uw>
New
> > music
artists<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=New+music+artists&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+music+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106&.sig=5AwLXrzeLz3eUzAqnwR8LQ>
Unsigned
> > music
artist<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Unsigned+music+artist&w1=Country+music+artists&w2=Christian+music+artists&w3=New+music+artists&w4=Unsigned+music+artist&c=4&s=106&.sig=P0Nz-Ri-5MrAcc0-keu0hA>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com>

> --
> Regards
>
> Gomtesh V Upadhye
>
> Cell     : +91 988 675 3639
>
> E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Country music artists New music artists Christian music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS