I am glad YouTube had a feature like this. Flickr does not seem to
have a similar functionality..

Bigger thanks are due to the likes of Ranjith K who linked to 70
videos in the matter of an hour taking the count to 140+ now.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vinu aryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear gopal,
>
>   Thanks pal for your effort  its amazing
>
>   Vinu
>
> Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Minor correction: Members of the group can upload directly to the
> group as well. However, all the videos presently part of the grouped
> are linked to other users' uploads.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Srinivasan <catchgops@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have created a group on YouTube to collate links to all ARR videos
> posted there. This will enable one-stop access to the presently
> scattered videos.
> >
> > The group can be accessed at http://www.youtube.com/group/arrahmanfans
> >
> > Anyone can add links to ARR videos on YouTube by signing up on
> YouTube and obtaining membership to the group.
> >
> > I have added links about 55 videos that I found. If I have missed
> any please add links to them or notify me.
> >
> > Please note that the videos and their properties/description would
> remain editable only by their respective owners/users. The group only
> links to these videos.
> >
> > Gopal.
> >
> > I live in the world's largest constitutional anarchy. Its called
India.

> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>         New music artists   Country music artists   Christian music
artists     Unsigned music artist

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

> Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.
Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

Christian music artists Country music artists New music artists
Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS