Thankyou very much srinivas and the group. I was searching for the
song very badly for a long time, atlast im having it now bcos of you
and this group.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm sharing the BGMs from Dil Se including the VIN MEEN song.
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/4143309/Uyire.exe.html
>
> Regards,
> V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN
>
> vijay_manie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                                  Hey any one have the Uiyre
additional song,

>  "Vin Meengalai Thaandi Vazhum Kaadal undu.... Inda kaalam
kazhiyinum
>  vazhum kaadal undu.. uiyre...en.. uiyre.." ,
>
>  its a very good drop,I love it. And i hope those who missed would
also
>  like it. Its not released on any Audio CDs (later versions also),
>  Would be great if i could have that song.
>
>  Regards,
>  Vijay

>  Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
>  Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger
Version 8. Get it NOW