Tell you wot....to me, New York Nagaram reminded me a lot of the old
Rock band Kiss' superhit "I was made for loving you" more than any
other song!! Particularly, the opening stanza when ARR goes New York
Nagaram.....is almost the same tune as the Kiss song...

Cheers!
Balaji

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, shyam gottipati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Guys,
>
>   Found this while browsing thro Karthik's site.
>
>   http://itwofs.com/forum/index.php?topic=161.0
>
>   I listened to the song...IMO the mood and style seem to be
similar, but the song is pretty original. There are a few guys that
jump at ARR for no reason....